Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: London (partially remote)
Salary: Dependant of experience
Our client is an start-up organization revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform.
The clients mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over several hundred cellular networks and over 2,000 mobile devices.
Determined to deliver technology that will keep them ahead of the competition, they are looking for a sales executive to push their phenomenal product.
- Develop strategic plan to achieve sales targets and grow customer base
- Establish new customer accounts; build maintain and prioritize customer relationships
- Meet/exceed annual sales targets
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate product presentations and value propositions
- Understand the market and current trends
About the role:
This individual will be target focused, hungry and passionate about driving new business, cultivating relationships and closing deals to consistently achieve outstanding results.
This role requires 5 – 10 years of SaaS sales experience. The ideal candidates will have a strong professional network and be located in the surrounding areas at noted above.
People who succeed at within this company have a sense of urgency, a lot of initiative, a commitment to customer success, and enthusiasm about pushing the edge… as well as a sense of humour. They provide interesting work, a great product, new things to learn, and the freedom to make the job work the way you like it. A strong work ethic and a drive to produce results are essential. You will be joining a unique team.
- 5 – 10 years of SaaS sales experience, meeting, or exceeding targets
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
If you are interested or require more information on this role then please don’t hesitate to contact Bryony on 0203 9315823 or apply within.