Salary: £80 – £100k plus benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Job Status: Full Time
Location: London
Job Title: Programme Test Management Consultant

Our client is looking for a Programme Test Manager to work on our client sites including some household names across a number of industry sectors, including banking, finance, insurance, defence, aerospace and media/digital.

As a Programme Test Manager you will:

  • Managing Team of Test Managers to deliver multiple work streams concurrently on large, UK-wide projects
  • Responsible for Risk Management, Defect Management and Risk Based testing at Programme Management level.
  • Take ownership of Programme Documentation such as Budget Estimations, Test Strategies and Plans Produce the Test Strategy for very complex, multi-project work streams
  • Advise on the on the Systems Integration Testing, Agile Test Strategy and Test Tools where appropriate
  • Responsible for the delivery a range of programmes with a focus on UAT and Test Assurance
  • Gain security clearance (the client will provide this) to work on confidential projects
  • Continually update senior stakeholders on the progress of multiple work streams

As a Release & Configuration Manager, we’re looking for: –

  • Previous experience as Programme Test Manager operating at a very senior level (Head of QA, Head of Testing, Senior Test Manager), ideally on multiple or large scale projects and incorporating a combination of System Integration, UAT Testing and Test Assurance.
  • Be eligible for SC Clearance (i.e. Have lived in the UK for the past 5 years).
  • Be flexible on working locations – you may be required to travel across the UK, although this will be the exception rather than the norm (Sogeti will expense costs).
  • Experience working within a consultancy advantageous, not essential.
  • Previous or current SC Clearance advantageous, not essential.

Benefits
The client will offer an additional 5% Flexible Benefits fund that gives our employees the opportunity to elect the benefits that best suit their needs. Each consultant has the choice of:

Core Annual Leave Days, dependent on grade, with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days leave subject to minimum annual entitlements; Life Assurance (mandatory); Long Term Disability Insurance (mandatory); Private Medical Insurance; Dental Cover; Personal Accident Insurance; Childcare Vouchers; Healthcare Vouchers.

You will also have the option to enter into a pension scheme where the client contributes 6% and the employee contributes 4% giving a total of 10% (This can be opted out of).

Upload your CV/resume or any other relevant file. Max. file size: 64 MB.


You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.

Menu