Salary: £80 – £100k plus benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Job Status: Full Time
Job Title: Programme Test Management Consultant
Our client is looking for a Programme Test Manager to work on our client sites including some household names across a number of industry sectors, including banking, finance, insurance, defence, aerospace and media/digital.
As a Programme Test Manager you will:
- Managing Team of Test Managers to deliver multiple work streams concurrently on large, UK-wide projects
- Responsible for Risk Management, Defect Management and Risk Based testing at Programme Management level.
- Take ownership of Programme Documentation such as Budget Estimations, Test Strategies and Plans Produce the Test Strategy for very complex, multi-project work streams
- Advise on the on the Systems Integration Testing, Agile Test Strategy and Test Tools where appropriate
- Responsible for the delivery a range of programmes with a focus on UAT and Test Assurance
- Gain security clearance (the client will provide this) to work on confidential projects
- Continually update senior stakeholders on the progress of multiple work streams
As a Release & Configuration Manager, we’re looking for: –
- Previous experience as Programme Test Manager operating at a very senior level (Head of QA, Head of Testing, Senior Test Manager), ideally on multiple or large scale projects and incorporating a combination of System Integration, UAT Testing and Test Assurance.
- Be eligible for SC Clearance (i.e. Have lived in the UK for the past 5 years).
- Be flexible on working locations – you may be required to travel across the UK, although this will be the exception rather than the norm (Sogeti will expense costs).
- Experience working within a consultancy advantageous, not essential.
- Previous or current SC Clearance advantageous, not essential.
The client will offer an additional 5% Flexible Benefits fund that gives our employees the opportunity to elect the benefits that best suit their needs. Each consultant has the choice of:
Core Annual Leave Days, dependent on grade, with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days leave subject to minimum annual entitlements; Life Assurance (mandatory); Long Term Disability Insurance (mandatory); Private Medical Insurance; Dental Cover; Personal Accident Insurance; Childcare Vouchers; Healthcare Vouchers.
You will also have the option to enter into a pension scheme where the client contributes 6% and the employee contributes 4% giving a total of 10% (This can be opted out of).