Job Title: DevSecOps Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Salary: N400,000 net monthly
Our client is Africa’s Leading technology solution providers. They are entering a period of sustained enhancements to the platform and the surrounding services that they provide, and as a result, our client needs to increase our development capacity and expand our capabilities.
Determined to deliver technology that will keep them ahead of the competition there are opportunities for both experienced IT professionals and those willing to learn on their feet to help meet that challenge. If you like working in a highly collaborative environment geared towards frequent delivery of high value and quality business solutions, working for this client could be the next step
About the role
As DevOps Engineer, you will build, maintain, upgrade and continuously improve security around networks and cloud-based systems. You will be responsible for secure infrastructure, platforms, and software by building, maintaining and upgrading core security infrastructure.
Your key functions and responsibilities will be to Implement secure practices; Vulnerability Scanning, Certificate Management, Password Policy Management, Data Analysis of security monitoring outputs, defence in-depth and monitoring and event response tool sets to handle growing threats and other security and compliance.
Work closely with the Engineering team to provide guidance on security weaknesses in the Product development and Customer environment.
▪ Provide security requirements for projects and initiatives.
▪ Conduct security risk assessments, planning, policy reviews, gap analysis, status/progress reports and action plans.
▪ Implement security automation via a DevSec pipeline.
▪ Carry out vulnerability management, automation and remediation
▪ Performing threat simulations and penetration tests to identify and detect possible risks.
▪ Hands-on experience using securing container technologies.
▪ Securing Container and Kubernetes images at rest, build, and runtime.
▪ Work closely within the DevOps, Solution Architect, Software Engineers and DBAs to refine and enforce best security practices.
The successful candidate will take pride in delivery, continuous improvement, and capability development.
▪ Value Creators
▪ Leading experience
- Experience in using the following systems – OSCP, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, CCNA, CCNP.
Their background will include:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Computing Systems or equivalent degree.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information
- Technology, or another related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of prior relevant experience.
- Required to speak English.
If you are interested or require more information on this role then please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0203 9315823 or apply within.