Job Title: Client Partner
Location: London (Remotely)
Salary: Dependant of experience
Our client is an growing, energetic and highly-reputed product development company that specializes in mobile apps, enterprise software, gamification, and great user experiences. They are entering a period of sustained enhancements to the platform and the surrounding services that they provide, and as a result, our client needs to increase our development capacity and expand our capabilities.
Determined to deliver technology that will keep them ahead of the competition there are opportunities for both experienced IT professionals and those willing to learn on their feet to help meet that challenge. If you like working in a highly collaborative environment geared towards frequent delivery of high value and quality business solutions, working for this client could be the next step
- Build and grow strong client relationships through regular communication, and firm alignment and expert expectation management to increase the partnership between the team, client, delivery teams, and executive stakeholders.
- Understand the client’s business priorities, pain points, overall technology landscape, organization, timeline, and priorities for capitalizing their return on investment.
- Work with clients to identify new needs and obtain qualified job requirements. Negotiate with clients to establish appropriate bill rates, contract terms, and fees.
- Identify client growth areas and strategically plan with the Sales and Executive team to grow existing teams and help identify growth opportunities.
- Build customer advocates – develop deep strategic client relationships and build a loyal client base that actively advocates for our company.
- Develop and implement Customer Success Initiatives – leverage prior experiences and an entrepreneurial spirit to help us establish new best practices.
- Consistently prospect, pursue, and close new business. Ability to identify new leads and prospects, generate call lists, and obtain client meetings. Cold and warm calling skills; experience dealing with and managing objections.
- Leads the pursuit and capture of client renewals.
About the role
As a Client Engagement you’ll have the opportunity to take an active role in supporting a portfolio of clients while looking for new business. Working closely with the Executive Team, you’ll also act as the escalation point for business-critical matters and support when needed.
The successful candidate will take pride in delivery, continuous improvement, and capability development.
- Customer-facing experience in the technology industry with a broad understanding of the markets our client operates in, with demonstrated practical knowledge of the business drivers that translate into technical requirements.
- Client Account Management and Client Advocacy experience with proven customer/client facing skills.
- Experience leading full lifecycle product development engagements in a customer-facing environment.
- Ability to exhaust all avenues and present best value and pricing to leads and prospects and convert them to clients.
- Ability to communicate effectively and interface with at all levels, including senior management and technical personnel.
- A strong team player and servant leader who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment, you excel at proactively and positively managing change.
- Ability to multitask as a detailed oriented, curious, and strong problem solver.
- Effectively manage high pressure situations with a high degree of patience, tenacity, and tact, by involving the appropriate resources as necessary.
- Highest commitment to customer service and satisfaction.
- Strong problem resolution negotiation and closing skills. Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Results oriented. Ability to plan week, month, and quarter with proven results.
- Determination, persistency, and ability to add new clients. Ability to take “no” for an answer.
- A sense of urgency and a bias for action.
- Customer Satisfaction with Partners: Are your customers satisfied with your work? Are you marketing, selling, implementing, configuring, and supporting customers successfully?
- Partner Profitability: Meeting and exceeding personal annual sales quota.
- Partner Engagement: Are you generating new business through a combination of your personal network, performing outreach, attending events, and other gathered intelligence.
- Partner Experience: The total partner experience. We will be measuring your overall contributions with our client, from policies to processes to personnel and profitability.
If you are interested or require more information on this role then please don’t hesitate to contact Bryony on 0203 9315823 or apply within.